- We decide together on a weekend that will be your organizations’ fundraising weekend. Then we create a flyer for you that you distribute to your mailing list. If they come to the show, we donate $3 for each flyer. They can buy tickets in advance or at the door. They can attend any of our three shows over the weekend. You can even designate your own ticket price for your fundraiser and raise even more money per ticket!
- You can buy a block of tickets from us for $10 each (minimum 30 tickets)and then re-sell them to your group for your fundraiser. We’d suggest selling them for $15 or more which would earn you at least $5 for each ticket sold.
- We can come to your non-profit fundraising event and do a show. Cost would be $500, which is 1/4 of what we would normally charge. The only stipulation is that we must be the only entertainment for the event and we would be allowed to hand out flyers, coupons, etc advertising our show. We suggest you have a silent auction as well, which would allow you to raise more money for the evening. We’d even donate a gift card to the auction.
Email email@example.com to make this happen.
We donate hundreds of tickets to charity silent auctions every year. We’re pleased to help, but we’re concerned about the amount of paper involved. So we ask you to help us go green. Please do not fax, mail or phone in solicitations.
Please follow these steps:
E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information:
- Your name, phone number and e-mail (if different from the one you’re using to contact us)
- Organization name, address and need (if not obvious)
- Date of Event
- Have we donated to you in the past?
- Mailing Address for us to send our gift card to you
Please do not send donation paperwork or tax information about the event. (We don’t claim a tax break on these donations, so we don’t like to waste paper or anyone’s time.) You may send a follow-up e-mail, but please do not fax, mail or phone in solicitations.
Come sample the merchandise at a weekly match!
ComedySportz performs weekly for the public. Check out our schedule of shows to see us in action and find out what makes us the top professional improv group in the Bay Area.